Sunday, March 13, 2011

What I want ?!

Yesterday,

went to Gurney with my sister

We saw Anthony at thr too !!


Seriously,

I just like to see his face on his poster

 Real person

hmmm...

I'm not really attracted

Somemore I dint siao of him

My idols are Big Bang !












At night,

went to E-Gate Tao Restaurant

for our 舞蹈庆功宴

The photo with my senior
My bargeh ahyi !! =D

With Nicole !

KingKong PK 人妖!! XD

 Miss BigHead =P

The photo with my teachers
I taller than Pn.Yap ! XD

 My coach !

MeiChang Jie with me ! =P

 GuoLiang Ge !!!

 With SzeMin Jie ! =D

Doris Jie ! She said to me:"How fake is your height?!?!" =P

The Group Photo!



Me =P !

I was in the mirror =)
 
Anyways,

I still enjoy on yesterday =)











Unluckly,

I have a nightmare last midnight ><!

Luckly my little brother still didn't sleep yet

go his room & played with my laptop until 5am

Then SLEEP !

but I can't sleep well =(












Felt so sorry to him

Full of timetable made me can't pei him ! =(

I'm really sorry to u ='(...












Duno from when

I felt that,

both of us are so far, far & far...

How can I repair this relationship ?

Please,

I really scared ='(...














Yesterday keep thinking about 2012

feeling so bad...

I haven't completed alot of things that I want to do !

I still want to have my ownself happinese family !

PLEASE !

Dun tell me that was truth !

I really can't accept it !

Amituofo =(

Pray for Japan !

Pray for whole world !












I don't like to act myself

I just don't want to let anyone know

what am I thinking about ?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment