Thursday, June 2, 2011

我终于'钻'出来了! ♥

Long time didn't update my blog,

so IM BACK !

Sometimes I really wanted to update it,

but I really lazy until like sh*t !

Then congratulation to me,

I back to hardworking =P

ps : Just kiding !

Say 'Happy Holidays' to everyone ! =)











Between this 2 months

there was alot of things happened in my life...

Family Friendship Studies Dance Love

No matter is good, bad, happy or sad

It was passed,

We should live better than before,

we should make our live become wonderful & meaningful !

=)













About my Family

They are good & healthy !

Amituofo for my family =)

My rich sister bought herself a I-phone4

White colour !

Gosh I really like it !















About my Friendship

Sometimes they like to lie each others

or they like to act ?

or they like to bully one of their friendship new member ?

I don't know what happened to them ?

I don't know what they wanted ?

When I wanted to try to help the person being bullied

my mind was blank & I don't knew what should I do for her or him !

But I hope everythings ok =)

 My class, 4TA

makes my school life become wonderful !

4TA ROCKS !











About my Studies

hmmm,

I hope this term examination will improve than 1st term examination !

Although I really big head with these stupid subject !

Yea I did !

I tried to be hardworking than before !

Although it's really hard to me,

but I stil try !

Nothing is impossible !

Xinyen Jiayous !!!











About my Dance

That was true !

I hard to live without dance !

 I really different with others!

Even holidays,

I wouldn't to shop everyday !

I  wouldn't to sing K everyday !

I wouldn't to watch tv everyday !

I would like to learn to dance everyday !

No matter at home or dance room,

I can dance what I like !

Makes my body sweat,

makes my body tired,

makes my body pain !

The most meaningful for me & my life !

Alot my friends said that I really pity,

because I have to stay in dance room & keep practise for competition or performance!

But they can't feel how was my feeling

They thought it was exhausting,

but I really enjoy !

I can shopping, chit-chat, sing K, watch movie at cinema

at ANYTIME I WANT !

But when I become old,

dance maybe will be very hard for me.

So I choosed to dance for now,

I choosed to do others things for after =)

人要过得享受,不是把什么事情都急着完成











Last,

about my Love 


Both of us are good !

We have been together for 1year & gonna six months already =)

Alot of memories in our mind...

We laugh together

We study hard together

We fight together

We play games together

We watch movie at cinema together

We go foutang together

and alot alot alot...

The most important is

We still alive, we still stay in the same world !

Our life very simple & happiness =)

No matter how long we together,

we treasure each other every moment we together

Je t'aime









A short notes for a jiemui =)

相信你已经回头是岸了

说真的 我很开心

我已经鼓起勇气 再尝试与你沟通

我成功了 我真的成功了!

你说我们是永远的好姐妹

这句话让我安心很多

如今我更珍惜你了

当你跟我说你生病 瘦了很多

听了有多心疼啊!!

可是你不必担心 你的奶妈

我 一定会养肥你的!!

天天塞你吃好吃的 =P

无论你现在对我说的话是否真的

我也会相信你

所以

别再骗我了好吗?

别再骗大家了好吗?

大家重新开始

如果你不敢面对他们

不要怕 还有我

我带你去面对他们

我带你去克服问题

我陪你一起闯出世界

姐妹 加油!!

你一定能放下过去的!

你一定能重新开始的!

以前的我都能

你也一定能做到的!!

加油加油!!

我给你鼓励! 我给你勇气!

=)











A short notes for my Mr.Ong ♥ 

Today is the 6th day you went to beijing for training

How are you at there ?

The food at there ok boh ?

Still don't like the rice ?

Got sleep well boh ??

Will cold boh ??

Will too hot for you boh ??

Still got coughing at there boh ??

Training until how ??

Very hard or exhausted ??

Body pain or not ??

The people at there nice or not ??

 Anyone treat you bad ??

Do you miss home ??

Do you miss me ??

Alot question want to ask you between this 6days

Before 2days you went to beijing,

I still on exam but I can't concentrate because of you !

I very moody & sad =(

When 28/5 early in the morning,

I woke up at 4am 

just because I wanted to morning call you for listening your voice before you went to beijing !

Do you knew when 29/5,

Saturday night

When you phone to me from Beijing to penang

I didn't knew that was you !!

I still taught that is a sales call from other country,

somemore I still wanted to try hang up the call !!

But my feeling asked me to answer the call,

so I act serious voice to answer the call ==!!

ps : So noob leh me ><!!!

When I answered the call & say HELLO

you said : '猜看我是谁?XD'

I totally get shocked & suprised !!!!!!

The voice really familiar to me !!!!

Your voice appear in my call !!!!

I didn't expect that you will phone to me !!!!

That moment is the most happiness, happy, excited, suprised & complicated mood !!!

Super duper happy !!!!!!!

My smile is just same like

发出内心的笑 =P

Although we just on call for 3minutes

but I really happy !!

I hope this holidays can pass faster then I can meet you again =P

 I really miss u d leh ><!!!!













Today until here bah !

That's all, Thanks You !

 ♥



 ps : Im trying to improve my grammar ><!

No comments:

Post a Comment